Local Route Driver (Permanent/Full-Time)
Labatt Food Service
Labatt Food Service is now hiring for a Route Driver at the Lubbock location.
Labatt Food Service offers stability with long-term, full-time employment.
Labatt Food Service, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas is the tenth largest food service distributor in the nation. We operate in a high-intensity, high-transaction logistics environment, supplying 14,000 items to food-away-from-home customers in Texas and New Mexico from 5 distribution centers.
The Route Driver is responsible for delivering and unloading 600-1,200 cases per day using a dolly at designated stops. The schedule is Monday-Friday and dispatch is typically between 3:00 and 5:00 am. Texas Class A CDL required.
Labatt wants its Route Drivers to have the safest fleet of trucks available. Trucks are equipped with the latest suite of radar and safety technology on the market, such as: adaptive braking and collision mitigation, lane departure warnings, and tire pressure monitoring on all tires. All our trucks are new and with automatic transmissions that will help with a smooth ride every day.
Labatt offers great benefits, including:
- Average yearly pay is $65,000-$90,000.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus ($2,500 after 90 days of employment and $2,500 after 180 days of employment) (Limited Time)
- $1,500 referral bonus (offered once employed)
- Annual Safety bonuses of up to $8,000.
- Additional promotions and bonuses available for quality and longevity
- Paid Training
- Home Weekends
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Opportunities for advancement into leadership positions.
- Quarterly BBQs and yearly family events
- Never had a lay-off.
We strongly encourage and recommend all applicants fill out an application online. To apply online, please click the Apply Online link. Must have at least 6 months of tractor-trailer experience. Must have a valid TX Class A CDL and proof of eligibility to work in the United States.