Security Officer Hospital
Now Hiring FULL-TIME, MORNING Security Officer in Baltimore, MD
Morning Shift 7AM to 3PM, Monday to Friday
Weekly Pay! - As Well As a Work Today, Get Paid Today Option!
Join the World's Leading Global Security Company!
Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities!
Paid Orientation, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k for Full-Time!
$15.60 An Hour Starting Pay!
As a Hospital Security Officer, you will serve and safeguard a high profile healthcare customer. The Hospital Security Officer is responsible for the surveillance of the client’s healthcare premises and the protection of the staff, members, and visitors. A Hospital Security Professional detects and prevents any suspicious activity, observe and reports incidents, and provides customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
- Observe and remain vigilant for signs of crime, disorder, hazard, and unusual activity
- Patrol on foot, bicycle, or via a vehicle to check for unsafe conditions, blocked entryways, security violations, mechanical problems, and unauthorized individuals
- Orally and physically de-escalating individuals, as needed
- Inspect all security devices and fire control equipment
- Screen members, visitors, and client employees to expedite their admittance to the facility
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, or inclement weather with calm urgency
- May also include patient escort, patient watch, provide safety escort, assist and/or transport deceased to morgue
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position - the Company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-based reasons
- Prior work experience involving dealing with customers, troubleshooting, and/or managing stressful situations
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Post offer, must be able to successfully complete the training requirement and obtain a Management of Assaultive Behavior certification
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.