Clinical Research Manager
SCL Health Corporate
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Manager of Clinical Research.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You’re passionate about determining best practices and improving patient care through evidence-based methodology.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
With this position, you are eligible to participate in the At Risk Compensation (ARC) Plan. This plan enables SCL Health to provide leaders with an additional performance compensation opportunity. The ARC Award opportunities are calculated as a percentage of your base salary. Awards are paid out based on attainment of selected SCL Health Board-approved goals.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Manager of Clinical Research you need to know how to:
- Oversee day to day research coordination and data management activities
- Supervise coordinators in on-site monitoring fo ongoing studies/projects.
- Work directly with the Regional Director to ensure Research Institute Strategic plans, regional, site and department goals are met.
- Manage, maintain and help to facilitate working relationships with industry clients, sponsors and/or CRO.
- Aid in the recruitment of new sponsors/CROs/studies and maintaining a diverse research portfolio.
- Develop and execute various recruitment strategies in order to enhance patient enrollment.
- Serve as an escalation point for data, regulatory, finance and coordinator issues.
- Ensure that all aspects of GCP Are complied with at all times through training.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Research certification (either SoCRA, ACRP or RAC) or completion of certification within 1 year of hire
- Seven (7) years of experience in a clinical research setting
- Three (3) years of supervisory/management experience
- Working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and FDA regulations
- Working knowledge of project management, drug development, client/CRO Sponsor processes
- Experience with industry sponsored, NCI sponsored and Investigator Initiated clinical trials.
- Knowledge of clinical trial fieldwork monitoring concepts and practices.
- Masters degree
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Experience working with electronical medical record systems, clinical trial management systems, and electronic data capture systems
- Experience working with physicians
- Working knowledge of Site Investigator Platform (SIP)
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Manager of Clinical Research on our team we hope you’ll join us. At Intermountain Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.