Pricing & Innovations Administrator
At Audio Enhancement, we help empower learning in the classroom every day. We believe in what we do, and how we do it. We take care of each other, exceed our customers’ expectations, and build success through partnership, friendship, and trust—with our team members, partners, and customers. Team members who work hard, pursue excellence, and have a positive attitude can expect to grow with us as we grow. At Audio Enhancement, we’re looking for “lifers”—members of our Audio Enhancement family who believe in our mission, share our passion, and want to spend their careers making a difference in education.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant with expert level Excel skills and ability to maintain a complex pricing model, across several systems.
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Maintain price lists across multiple platforms and ensure consistency across those platforms.
- Provide and manage price lists.
- Add pricing for new sku’s
- Make sure Kit pricing is summing correctly as a sum of the parts.
- Provide 2 public releases of price lists each year, making sure that they are updated and accurate.
- Work with Contracts Dept to make sure pricing on the contracts matches what comes out of SAP on a quote.
- Other price lists as requested by sales.
- Provide a margin report to Sr. VP once a quarter that has highlights if there are any margin problems.
- Update products & pricing in our system.
- Make sure pricing is matching between our system and SAP
- Add products and pricing to system, including pictures and appropriate associated accessories etc.
- Project Budgeting & Costing
- Work with accounting and Sr. VP to maintain project codes for cost tracking.
- Take incoming invoices, get them coded, approved, and submitted to accounting for payment.
- Track charges against Innovations annual budget
- Update costs & check costs against supplier price list changes
- Work with accounting to help determine the amount of credit that should come from products that were returned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of Excel at an expert level is required
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Critical thinking and problem-solving experience related to a complex pricing model managed across multiple platforms
- Ability to prioritize, organize and document your work
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to learn part numbers and their related systems and accessories to understand different pricing combinations.
- Ability to work with a team and across departments.
- Great organizational skills