Admin Assistant - IT
Paycom Payroll Llc
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the department.
- Handles office tasks, such as filing, generating basic reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Provides real-time scheduling support by booking appointments, managing calendars, and preventing appointment conflicts.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Prepare department status reports for tracking.
- Assist with the planning and execution department events and trainings.
- Makes travel arrangements for team members.
- Provides general administrative support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous Administrative Experience.
- Organization skills and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation - Click on the link to find more information: paycom.com/careers/eeoc