Temporary DataPower Administrator - Remote
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Temporary DataPower Administrator to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization for a six month assignment. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Provide hands on administration of KPMGs DataPower Security Gateway appliance infrastructure
- Work with the DataPower development team on deployment of services and service artifacts into the system
- Provide appliance and services support
- Monitor and perform timely updates of certificates, keys, and related configurations
- Maintain and assess operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities; help to ensure production, lower environment implementation and perform maintenance activities as required
- Implement and manage effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the service area
- Minimum three years of hands-on experience with administration and support of large-scale enterprise DataPower solutions, with at least two years of experience with scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience in DataPower Development a strong plus; experience in integrating DataPower with Identity and Access Management - LDAP, AD, EAI, JANUS, or OKTA
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues with both technicians and clients; ability to compose and present material to communicate difficult concepts and gain consensus
- Preferred skills include: DataPower configuration of Multi-Protocol Gateway, Web Service Proxy, TLS Proxy, XML Firewall services, and strong knowledge of XML, XPath, XSLT, Gateway Script and Web Service standards (XML, REST); experience with SAML, OAuth, SSO, Federated AAA are a plus
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to provide 24x7 support when needed
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).