Ensure that vehicles are cleaned thoroughly before being returned to customers
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for performing a thorough detailing and cleaning of all vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for performing a pre-wash on vehicles prior to the actual repair process beginning and may also wash vehicles during estimating process in order to identify all damage.
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Provide support to the repair center by shuttling customers and vehicles to the appropriate locations.
- Responsible for assisting in the general maintenance of repair center and outside grounds.
- May be required to assist with scanning vehicles
- Consistently utilizes all required safety equipment, adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal and participate in monthly safety meetings.
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment in the detail department; keep personal work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas.
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.