Customer service manager (Remote)
We are looking to connect with Customer Service Manager. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, and provide reports and escalated solutions. Need to be able to speak fluently over the phone and e-mail inquiries.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand.
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with the team
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service management.
- Strong eCommerce background.
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Work US hours
- At least 2 years of experience.
**Knowledge using Shopify, ShipStation, Amazon Seller Central, Slack, Google Drive, and Asana is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time