Finance Manager - Supply Chain
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
- This is not a remote position. This role will be located in either Overland Park, KS or Bellevue, WA.
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team currently has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Finance Manager, supporting Supply Chain Operations.
The Finance Manager role will be responsible for managing the financial forecasting/budgeting for Supply Chain Operations. Key responsibilities include building business cases, forecasting/budgeting, preparing, and presenting financial decks to executive leadership team. This role will work closely with the cross-functional peer groups in Finance, Supply Chain Operations, Accounting and Strategy/Marketing
Duties for this role will include:
- Building a holistic forecasting model that encompass the overall Supply Chain’s Operating Expense
- Comprehensive understanding of the Supply Chain inventory flow
- Owning and conducting monthly/quarterly financial reviews with Business & Finance leaders
- Cross-functional partnering with other Finance Liaisons on all Supply Chain Operating Expenses including consolidating, analyzing, and communicating Forecast, Plan, Budgets, and associated variances
- Quantifying short- and long-term impacts & developing solid business cases for initiatives focused on driving operational efficiencies within T-Mobile’s Handset ecosystem
- Working closely with accounting to understand complex accounting of T-Mobile Handset eco-system and ensuring they are correctly forecasted in the income statement and balance sheet.
Required experience and educational background will include the following:
- 5+ years of hands-on financial and operational analysis experience
- Quantitative skills including proficient with Data-base environments (Teradata, MS SQL Server)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business related
- Proven expertise with financial modeling and highly proficient in Excel & Power-point
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and teamwork skills
- Understanding of Accounting and P&L.
- Experience with SAP or other financial reporting systems
- Excellent communication skills: ability to present financial & analytical results in concise verbal and written form and ability to deliver presentations to influence senior management
- Supply Chain experience a plus
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and challenging projects
- Driven towards accountability and motivated towards innovation
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate for challenging assignments
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Washington Pay Range: $106,800 - $144,500
- The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range.
- At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.