JPMorgan Wealth Management - Private Client Investment Associate - Fremont, CA
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
What you will do:
- Aid the Advisor(s) by building and maintaining client relationships and assisting the Advisor(s) with ongoing financial planning for clients and referral source management
- Assist in managing relationship and account reviews; prepare timely and accurate performance reports
- Help identify cross Line of Business partnership opportunities
- Actively engage in Risk Management; including Know Your Customer procedures, Account Reviews and Inquires
- Support business unit operational procedures and compliance requirements (e.g. completion of required operational forms and documentation)
- Facilitate accurate and timely account set up, money movement and investment trades
What you will receive:
- Comprehensive compensation that includes a base salary, monthly incentives based on revenue shares.
- JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy.
- As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.
A valid and active Series 7, Series 66 (63/65) and Life, Health and Long Term Care Insurance licenses is required or must be obtained within 120 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
Unlicensed or partially licensed hires will hold the Private Client Investment Associate Trainee title until licensing is obtained within required timeframe. Once fully licensed with required licenses, hire will move into Private Client Investment Associate title. All final job titles and bank titles subject to experience and qualifications
Essential skills you will have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of investments, insurance, bank products, financial planning and use of financial planning tools
- Strong client relationship building experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Licenses, Designations, and Education
- College degree preferred
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required or may be obtained within a 120 day condition of employment
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required or may be obtained within a 120 day condition of employment
- A valid and active Life and Health Insurance license is required or may be obtained within a 120 day condition of employment
- Unlicensed or partially licensed hires will hold the Private Client Investment Associate Licensing title until licensing is obtained within required timeframe. Once fully licensed with required licenses, hire will move into Private Client Investment Associate title.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
- SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Investment products and services are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMS, CIA and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Fremont,CA $26.49 - $37.50 / hour