Human Resources Assistant - TMC
Universal Studios Hollywood
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group,
world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Human Resources Assistant at Team Member Central will provide exceptional “in person” support to Team Member inquiries in a number of areas related to benefits and individual needs related to their employment. Cash handling skills are used to support the selling of Team Member Perk items. This position will help Team Members navigate the resources and tools available as it relates to employee self-service and connect Team Members with the appropriate HR representatives when necessary. This position will also assist with HR Administration, Community & Wellness.
- Interact and support with Team Members on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service.
- Assist the Team Members with questions regarding their personnel status, pay, leave of absence, healthcare benefits and Wellness inquires.
- Support Human Resources team with various tasks including but not limited to daily eligibility checks, record management and general inquires.
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed all Team Members needs and requests.
- Assist Team Members with recognition programs.
- Distribute company giveaways.
- Assist Team Members with signing up for various activities.
- Responsible for cash handling transactions supporting the company’s Team Member Perks offerings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 1-2 years of internships or work experience in a professional work environment.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with customer service in a guest/customer facing industry.
- Flexibility with their schedule with availability to work on weekends, holidays and nights as required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Human Resources, Business, Communication or related field is highly preferred
- Professional and personable with the ability to exercise sound judgment when dealing with sensitive matters
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with others and collaborate throughout the organization
- Proven ability to be a Self-starter, motivated and proactive on the job.
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Can easily multitask and manage multiple projects
Salary Range: $40,000 – $55,000
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.