Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) Hospice
*****$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS*****
Interim Healthcare is a leading Regional Provider of Hospice Services based in Texas. Our company has grown to over 35 offices in Texas and New Mexico.
At Interim Healthcare the relationships we have with each other, and our patients are the foundation of the strong culture we have built.
We believe in placing the patient's interests at the heart of everything we do and that’s what makes our job so rewarding.
We understand that part of being a great Hospice Case Manager is spending the time to genuinely understand the patient’s story. Knowing where the patient is coming from helps us determine what they need to feel comfortable, safe, and healthy in their own home. As one of our nurses put it, “it’s an honor to be in someone’s home taking care of them.”
At Interim Nurses don’t feel the pressure to just move through the patients, instead, nurses are empowered to invest their time in helping patients live in their homes with dignity, respect, and confidence.
Hospice Case Manager General Purpose: To assure quality patient care and services are provided to in-home clients. Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing.
Full-Time Benefits Includes:
- Competitive wages
- 15 Paid Days off plus 8 Holidays
- 401k with an excellent match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Mileage reimbursement
Hospice Case Manager Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Current RN License – active and in good standing
- Minimum of 1-year nursing experience preferred
- Hospice experience is a plus
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proof of current auto insurance
- Proof of Covid vaccine, medical exemption or religious exemption.