Print Production Lead
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As a Print & Marketing Production Lead, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll manage and maintain the production workflow for print and marketing and be the “go to” person in the department for all machine operations and production processes.
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, full-time hours, generous paid time off, career growth opportunities, and weekly pay
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play a leadership role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Be the primary print producer as customers submit print orders in-store, online and through email
- Use print equipment, produce proofs and samples for consultation, design quick edits
- Drive customer satisfaction by assessing customers’ needs, providing superior customer service, and
focusing on quality
- Train and coach associates to assist in print production as needed
- Create and manage production workflow, set standards and processes for the rest of the team
- Maintain machine functionality and organization (e.g., planogramming of completed orders, supplies, etc.)
- Be flexible on responsibilities to perform other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and rank production steps for many jobs
- Attention to detail and keen eye for noticing quality issues (used throughout the print production process)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills to open, save and send electronic files, email, and use Microsoft Word (or similar programs) and understand desktop publishing software including Adobe and Publisher
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.