RN - Emergency Room
More about the job
Host Healthcare is the #1 ranked travel healthcare company in the U.S. with an immediate option for this RN position in Centennial, CO. Sign-up here to submit your application for this role or for more information about this role, contact a member of our team at [email protected] or (800) 585-1299.
Estimated pay packages are based on bill rates at the time this job was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice. Exact pay packages may vary based on guaranteed hours, distance being traveled, and customizations available to travelers.
Why Choose Host Healthcare?
Passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the agency of choice for new and experienced travelers looking for opportunities far away and close to home. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also become your number one advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as the liaison between you and the facility.
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare!
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Host Healthcare travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include:
- Access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S. and at all major healthcare facilities
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision with low premiums
- Keep your benefits for up to 30 days between assignments
- 401(k) matching available
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- The Highest Referral Bonus in the Travel Nursing and Allied Industry
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiter and 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to provide unparalleled service and we will do whatever we can to ensure your assignment is as pleasant as possible.
If you are interested in this position, please contact your recruiter and reference Job #1272195