Retail Associate Manager
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
The Retail Associate Manager works in partnership with the Store Manager to lead and develop the store team in order to deliver T-Mobile's aspirations of earning a place in our customer's hearts and Mobile Expert success
- Customer: • Responsible for infusing every store’s Mobile Experts with a passion for T-Mobile’s Manifesto by thoroughly orienting and grounding them to a standard of Loving Our Customers. • Ensure that every need the customer has when coming into the store is met and that employees’ build the customer’s confidence by making their experience comfortable, simple and by solving the whole problem. • Complete observations of Mobile Experts’ interactions with customers, including feedback, to be used in development, training & coaching conversations. • Effectively manage customer wait time. Keep current on products, services and promotions.
- Owner: • Lead by example, staying up to date on the latest products, services, training and leadership best practices to remain an expert resource to the team. Interact directly with Mobile Experts to ensure they meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements completing assigned training on time. • Assist in maintaining the quality of the overall store environment and adhere to national plan-o-gram standards. Use visual displays and interactive devices effectively. Keep visual displays and devices current. Assist in the execution of Retail Methods & Procedures. • Ensure team knowledge of store systems. Ensure that teams are knowledgeable about corporate and store communications. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store expenses. Manage discounting and credits.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- 1 year customer service and/or sales experience, retail environment preferred (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication (Required)
- Leadership (Required)
- Store Operations (Required)
Licenses and Certifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.