United Business Corporation
Date: 6 days ago
City: El Monte, CA
Contract type: Full time
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to management.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly reporting deliverable and analysis including variance analysis, revenue flash/fore case and other accounting reports.
- Perform monthly closing journal entries, accrual preparation and related supporting documentation as well as other month-end responsibilities.
- Prepare the annual update of the financial projections and revenue flash including supporting analysis and assumptions.
- Conduct analysis of accounting information detailing assets, liability and capital, and prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarized current and projected company financial position.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compares budgeted costs to actual costs
- Exam and reconcile bank account transaction nationally and internationally and report unusual cash
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses.
- Interact with external auditors and regulatory auditors and provide them with the appropriate information and supports.
- Cooperate with external accountants in preparing federal, state, or local tax returns of company; examine accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulation
Education Requirement: Master’s Degree in Accounting
Specific Skills and Other Requirements
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, TaxWISE
- Good Knowledge of GAAP, GAAS
- Proven track record of good analytical skills and project analysis abilities
Qualified candidates, Please mail your resume to United Business Corporation at
9440 Telstar Ave. STE#3,
El Monte, CA. 91731
Attn: HR Principals Only.