Leasing Consultant - Lumina
Northland Investment Corporation
About the Community: Lumina at Spanish Springs is a luxury community in Sparks, NV that offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. Community amenities include a resort-style swimming pool, outdoor grilling and picnic area, a fitness center, and an entertainment and billiards room.
About the Role: Northland is looking for a motivated Leasing Consultant to join our team. The Leasing Consultant represents Northland by delivering a top-tier customer experience to residents and prospects. In this role, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, apartment leasing, touring prospective residents, current resident retention, and satisfaction, as well as community-focused marketing. The day-to-day will consist of managing inbound and outbound calls, multi-tasking to balance walk-ins and scheduled appointments, and supporting the onsite team with other tasks as needed.
Northland's leasing team always maintains the highest level of professionalism and customer service when working with our residents, vendors, and guests. As part of our promise to deliver a top-tier experience to our residents, leasing team members will assist on weekends as needed.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is required.
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively while adhering to certain deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with employees, residents, and vendors.
- Working weekend shifts may be required for this role and will be discussed in the interview process.
- Competitive Bonus Programs
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO (including birthdays & well-being time)
- Employee Apartment Discounts
- Educational & Vocational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Northland is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Get job alerts by email.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!