Leasing Consultant - Element
Northland Investment Corporation
Element is a luxury high-rise community with 395 apartment homes. At 35 stories, it is the highest residential building in Tampa. Conveniently located close to I-275, Tampa Stadium, and Amalie Arena and walking distance to Riverwalk, shopping and dining. The community has spectacular views of downtown Tampa, Hillsborough River and Tampa Bay.
We are looking for a high energy Leasing Consultant to join our team. The Leasing Consultant represents Northland by offering our apartment homes for sale, assisting in lease renewal, and move ins, and providing excellent customer service to residents and prospects. Our team members also enjoy discounted rent, if they choose to live on site. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, apartment leasing, touring prospective residents, current resident retention/satisfaction, and community marketing.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is required.
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively while adhering to certain deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with employees, residents, and vendors.
- Working weekend shifts may be required for this role and will be discussed in the interview process.
- Competitive Bonus Programs
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO (including birthdays & well-being time)
- Employee Apartment Discounts
- Educational & Vocational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Northland is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Get job alerts by email.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!