Regional Sales Manager – Automotive Lubricants and Additives
LIQUI MOLY USA
LIQUI MOLY USA currently seeks a candidate to fill an open position serving the sales needs in the Boston Metro / New England States region. Join our team and you will work with people who think positive about the future and are upbeat about life. In this position, you will take an active part in the successful growth of our company. Throughout this region, you will be responsible for sales growth, marketing efforts and business expansion. With the opportunity to work independently, you are responsible for your own success.
LIQUI MOLY is a leading manufacturer of OE type high quality motor oils, additives and other lubricant products with headquarters located in Ulm, Germany. Since 1957 we have supplied the German market place with innovative quality oil and additive products for the automotive, powersports, and industrial markets. In early 1992 we began our sales effort in the United States and the past 10 years sales have increased rapidly in the USA. To continue our successful growth, we continue to expand our sales team.
This job provides a competitive salary D.O.E., plus bonus. Also included are travel expense reimbursement, car allowance, business auto fuel, iPad, iPhone, 401K plan, health insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
* This position is a home office-based assignment
- Develop sales strategies and increase the overall sales of LIQUI MOLY products
- Build new business relationships with business owners in the automotive aftermarket with distributors, service shops, fleets.
- Manage current customer partnerships with all channel levels.
- Conduct trainings that teach customers how to sell and use LIQUI MOLY products
- Primary territory: Boston/ NE States Region
- A minimum of 5 years experience in field sales management (preferably in lubricant products or automotive aftermarket)
- Responsible to use a CRM tool on a daily basis ; submit daily / weekly reports
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset in developing accounts in a consultative manner
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat selling style and energetic attitude
- Be able to periodically work weekend industry events. Occasional overnight travel.
- Efficient time management and exceptional organizational skills are required
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong presentation abilities to customers and to group audiences
- Must reside around the Boston general area - (Relocation program not available)
- Clear a background check
- Valid and clean driver license record
- Ability to use MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
Work Location: On the road