Direct Support Professional (DSP) FRI/SAT/SUN shifts $20.25 to $22.25 hourly
Community Integrated Services
Make a difference with a Human Services Career as a Direct Service Professional
As a human services agency, Community Integrated Services is committed to serving adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral issues—and helping them thrive. Many of the individuals CIS serves are challenged by severe behavioral and mental health issues.
Hourly position-No experience required; training provided!
CIS is looking for employees to provide these services to adults with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors in their homes and in the community. Our programs assist them with financial stability, life skills development, employment, and decreased behavioral incidents. We train employees to ensure they learn the skills and knowledge required to succeed! All new employees will learn the job thoroughly before performing duties unsupervised.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provides support to the individual to ensure objectives are met in accordance with their individual treatment plans.
- May be required to coordinate, organize and/or assist with household activities such as light housekeeping and meal preparation, yard maintenance, packing, and moving the furniture of individuals receiving services.
- Monitors the administration of medication.
- Arrange and schedule medical, dental, and/or psychological/psychiatric appointments for individuals in care.
- Must provide transportation and accompany individuals receiving services to planned and/or necessary activities and appointments – via personal vehicle, bus, etc.
- Maintains daily progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with CIS policy, program standards, or other regulatory policies.
1. Paid Long-Term Care Worker 75-hour Training and certification
2. Generous medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
3. Supplemental Colonial insurance options
4. Free Employee Assistance Program with access to financial services, legal assistance, family care giving resources and referrals, mental health counseling services, live-connect online help, monthly wellness and informational webinars, etc.
5. Hard-working employees are also provided additional incentives on a regular basis.
6. Employee Referral Bonus program
7. Monthly mileage reimbursement
8. NEW 401k retirement plan for eligible full-time employees!
9. FREE Long Term Disability plan for employees
10. Generous PTO that matures with length of service
$20.25 to $22.25 hourly to start, competitive industry wages
Employment Service Length: Part-time Annual Bonus & Full-time Annual Bonus
1st Anniversary: $100 $200.00
2nd Anniversary: $200 $400.00
3rd Anniversary: $300 $600.00
4th Anniversary: $400 $800.00
5th and beyond: $500 $1,000.00
Employee Referral Bonus (referral from existing employee)
$125.00 to employee making referral - at time of onboarding
$125.00 to employee making referral - at time of referral's 90-day completion
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, On-Call, nights, weekends, flexible
(Keywords: Home Care, Long Term Care Worker, CNA, HHA, Caregiver, Care Giver, Caregiving, Private Duty Aide, disability, developmental disabilities, Certified nursing assistant, Home Health Aide, homecare aide, Home Health, Aide, CIS, Community Integrated Services, night, companionship, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, assisted living, supported living, companion, Homemaker, Social Services, certified nursing aide, Certified, aide, healthcare assistant, Social Justice, Healthcare, Nurse’s Aide, Advocate, home care assistant, Rewarding, Companion, Care)Requirements:
Reliable transportation (since driving clients is required)
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Current auto insurance and registration
- Ability to pass a background check
- Good verbal and written communication skills