Multifamily-Accounting Support - Arlington
MultiFamily / Communities
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Multifamily-Accounting Support in the Accounting Department. The Accounting Support will perform a variety of regular and recurring clerical level accounting and accounts payable functions requiring an attention to detail to ensure the timely and accurate processing and payment of invoices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive and review invoices, check requests, expense reports and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements
- Code, verify, and electronically enter accounts payable data into accounting system
- Establish and maintain accurate accounting records
- Provide clerical support including data entry to the Accounts Payable Manager/Supervisor
- Sort and distribute mail for the department
- Communicate with other departments and outside vendors as necessary to coordinate work flow and ensure timely processing of invoices
- Research all bills to verify that the company owned property at the time of said bill
- Research past-due invoices
- Void checks per manager request
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Education and/or Experience
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Two to three-year related experience and/or training
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to accurately process and record a large volume of numerical data
- Knowledge of general accounting functions
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder. #WeBuildPeople2
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
: MultiFamily / Communities
: Jan 24, 2023, 12:00:00 AM