Associate, Firmwide Learning Approach and Planning
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Firmwide Learning Approach and Planning to join our Learning & Development organization.
- Partner with senior team members with translating business strategy into learning requirements, roadmaps and lifecycle recommendations for assigned portfolio of learning programs
- Perform analysis, research, and document review, with guidance from LAP lead, for learning intake, strategy and planning for program that will encompass core leadership, business and technical competencies to enable KPMG professionals to better understand the marketplace and address client needs
- Complete LAP assigned planning and design tasks around program implementation, learning path curation, development and maintenance, and related communication/change management activities
- Provides ad hoc project support as needed, using independent judgement
- Minimum of one year of L&D experience preferred; preferably in a large, enterprise environment within a professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree required with focus in Human Resources, Applied Psychology or Learning Strategies preferred.
- Ability to effectively support team-based projects with varied levels of stakeholders and sponsors
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated skills in client relationship management and influence, performance consulting methodologies, performance improvement and measurement skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously, track deadlines and milestones and communicate status while also being attentive to details; must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).