Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Specialist (Entry Level)
UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
Responsible for assisting the institution's Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program with HUB reporting, compliance, outreach/inreach, analysis, and marketing.
Work Schedule: Weekly hybrid model – 60% remote; 40% on-site
- Post and monitor prime and subcontractor payments.
- Organize and promote internal and external HUB outreach events and represent HUB Office at outreach events.
- Assist with preparation of statutorily required HUB reports and manage outreach reporting.
- Prepare customized HUB expenditure reports as required.
- Assist with auditing HUB Progress Assessment Reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with HUB Subcontracting Plans.
- Maintain and update HUB web and Sharepoint sites.
- Assist with promoting contracting and subcontracting opportunities to HUB firms.
- Assist with monitoring mentor-protégé relationships compliance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Associates degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Public Administration or related field is required or equivalent years of experience or equivalent experience.
Two (2) years of directly related experience, such as supply chain management and/or purchasing is required.