Colorado Springs Dodge Inc
Date: 3 days ago
City: Roseville, CA
Salary: $2,813 - $9,103 / month
Contract type: Full time
- Roseville, California
- $2,813 - $9,103 Monthly
BMW of Roseville
The Parts Retail Associate position has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to assist them in purchasing automotive parts. The goal is to create an exceptional buying experience to build customer loyalty to AutoNation
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Promptly meet and assist both the technician and the retail guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Obtain the correct parts and accessories for both the technician and the retail guest in a timely manner.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and transfer the information to the proper document and computer system.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location.
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner.
- Provide customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities.
- Create and maintain merchandising display to promote product sales.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Parts Retail Sales Associate is measured by achieving:
Achieve Parts Sales Targets
Achieve Customer Satisfaction Targets
What are the requirements for this job?
High School diploma or equivalent
Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- One year of experience in an automotive parts department.
- One year of sales experience
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
Organization and follow-up skills
AutoNation, a provider of personalized transportation services, is driven by innovation and transformation. As one of America's most admired companies, AutoNation delivers a peerless Customer experience recognized by data-driven consumer insight leaders, Reputation and J.D. Power. Through its bold leadership and brand affinity, the AutoNation Brand is synonymous with "DRVPNK" and "What Drives You, Drives Us." AutoNation has a singular focus on personalized transportation services that are easy, transparent, and Customer-centric
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.