Charging & Partnership Manager- REMOTE
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Charging & Partnership Manager will be responsible for growing existing, and identifying new, electric vehicle (EV) charging opportunities, as well as negotiating and managing charging partnerships that align with the overall EV and AVT business objectives. The main areas of focus will include EV charging partnerships to support customers and charging matters to support Ryder’s infrastructure. The individual in this role will work closely with and report to the Partnership Director and cross-functional teams to develop and execute charging partnership strategies that drive revenue, optimize costs, create efficiencies, increase brand awareness, and support the product and business development goals and objectives.
REMOTE work from HOME
- Identify and evaluate potential partners and opportunities that mitigate risk and align with the business
- Negotiate, execute, amend, and manage strategic agreements with partners that drive agreed upon revenue goals and objectives for the business
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners, and other duties as assigned
- Work with cross-functional teams to integrate partnership activities into overall business, including, product offerings, sales, and marketing plans
- Monitor and report on the performance of partnerships and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the business’ partnership strategy is current and effective
- Leverage contacts and attend select tradeshows to further develop partnerships ( e.g., CES & ACT)
Preferred experience in Electric Vehicles, Charging, EVCI , or utilities
Preferred experience in revenue generation because of negotiated partnership contracts
Bachelor's degree required (e.g., business, engineering, supply chain, law, or related)
Minimum of 5 years of experience in EVs, Charging, EVCI, or utilities
- Ability to understand and evaluate the financials of potential partnerships or the business, and communicate with internal finance teams
- Strong negotiation, communication, and creativity skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with related charging and utility industry partners
- Able to develop and execute charging partnership strategy
- Able to balance multiple charging partnerships and projects at once
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and collaboration skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and cross functionally
- Ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and as part of a team Knowledge of legal principles, contracts, regulations, and compliance to be able to review, negotiate, manage, and support the development of a charging partnership agreement
- Familiarity with data analysis tools, CRM software and project management tools, as they may be used to track partnership performance and communicate with partners
The Charging & Partnership Manager will be a vital member of the EV & AVT business team and will play a key role in growth and success. If you are a strategic thinker with a proven track record in charging or related sectors, we want to hear from you!
Applicants from California, Colorado, New York City, and Washington:
Salary is determined based on internal equity; internal salary ranges; market
data/ranges; applicant’s skills; prior relevant experience; certain degrees or
certifications, etc. The salary for this position ranges from $75K to $90K
Ryder offers comprehensive health and welfare benefits, to include medical,
prescription, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance options, as well as paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement, family and parental leave, and a tax advantaged 401(k) retirement savings plan
Job Category: Supply Chain
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.