Field Marketing Manager
iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for driving marketing plans and executing demand programs to enterprise customer segment in support of regional sales targets. Field Marketing will collaborate closely with Field Sales Team on target segment and leverage corporate campaigns / launch materials to generate opportunities, accelerate pipeline and shorten sales process.
- Drives marketing plans for NA sales region working closely with field enterprise sales team
- Success measurement will be based on pipeline contribution to sales
- Execute demand generation programs to customer segment (Account Based Marketing)
- Communicate regularly to field sales team on marketing launches, campaigns and calendar
- Collaborates closely with Campaigns team, Partner Marketing and Sales team
- Manage Program Budget, campaign follow up and analysis
- Monitor and report on campaign results and effectiveness, including ROI, and recommend changes as needed. Evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts and adjustments
- Coordinate, Schedule, and attend field events
- Enterprise Field Engagement B2B high-tech CXO/VP touch
- Knowledge working with Partners and understands the Partner selling/marketing motions
- Knowledge of creating a marketing business plan for a region
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Ability to see the big picture and align sales and marketing opportunities in region
- Strong understanding of strategic marketing planning and program development
- Experience running high tech marketing digital demand programs .
- Program budget management and program analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher Required
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas