Maint Mech 0 Cert Fleet (Throughout ComEd Service Territory)
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for fleet maintenance. Responsible for adherence to all governmental regulations and compliance with company policies and procedures. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Candidate must have demonstrated a thorough working knowledge of the operation, maintenance, diagnosis and repair of the company vehicles, work equipment, and specialized tools through formalized training
- Candidate must be capable of performing heavy manual labor without restriction.
- Candidate must have the ability to succeed formal training and schooling sessions
- Candidate must have demonstrated safe behavior
- Candidate must have a valid CDL Class A drivers license with Hazmat, Tanker, Doubles, and Passenger endorsements and retain thereafter
- Candidate must be capable of effective oral, written, and verbal electrical communication
- Candidate must be capable of working without direct supervision.
Qualifications - External
Experience with fluid power hydraulics
4 A.S.E (Automotive Service Excellence) certifications or experience with diesel-hydraulic vehicles
Will work in various locations throughout ComED Service Territory