Manager, Niche SOA Development - Remote
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Niche SOA Development to join our Digital Nexus organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Lead and implement new SaaS & COTS Products and ensure quality delivery as per the agreed defect rations; Provide Product Management, Administration & Support across various SaaS platform applications
- Work with cross-functional teams during the planning and estimating efforts for new SaaS applications and provided agile and cost-effective solutions
- Oversee all phases of the implementation process including design, development, testing and ongoing support for the client area's application systems in an environment of diverse SaaS platforms
- Function as a primary client contact responsible for fulfilling project requirements; Coordinate activities with IT management; Responsible for project planning, scheduling, status reporting and project budgets; Establish as well as analyze staffing requirements within guidelines
- Consult with functional management in the analysis of short- and long-range business requirements and recommend innovations which anticipate the future impact of changing business requirements, hardware and software on the client area(s) applications and systems
- Support the Agile process throughout the complete life cycle; Lead and participate in daily scrum meetings and Agile development methodology
- Minimum five years of recent and progressive experience in Implementing SaaS applications and integrating with SSO; Minimum 3 years of experience working and supporting applications in ITSM framework
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Good foundational understanding SSO and API Integration work within SaaS applications
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of microservice architecture and design; Familiar with test-driven development and service-oriented architecture
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Working knowledge of MS Projects preferred; Independently creating project presentations using power point
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).