Operations Service Manager
LOCATION 4011 U.S. Highway 98 N Lakeland FL US 33809
Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed?
Do you work well in a process-driven environment where organization and efficiency are critical to success?
Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy environment?
If so, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
As an Operations Service Manager at Burlington, one of the largest off-price retailers in the country, you’ll be one of leaders of the store team, participating in managing the overall operations of the store.You will serve as a role model for store associates, demonstrating and reinforcing the company’s Core Values, developing trust and respect among peers and staff, building strong teams and partnerships, and driving business results. You’ll coach, train and develop a team of Cashiers and Customer Service Supervisors while also overseeing business operations to ensure our associates are delivering excellence customer service and the highest degree of professionalism.
- Manages the Customer Service and Cashier teams, driving compliance to company policies and standards, safekeeping of company funds and property, asset protection, sales, and record keeping procedures.
- Provides guidance to the Customer Service Supervisors to ensure they are meeting customer service expectations and there is smooth customer flow at the registers.
- Manages the overall execution of operations and receiving SOPS, including the continuous flow process.
- Monitors the receiving process, transfers, debits, damages, and charge-backs and partners with the Receiving Supervisor to maintain the accuracy of inventory.
- Supports the Store Manager and others in areas including but not limited to staffing, sourcing, interviewing, training, and succession planning.
- Assist in the management of other store operations areas as needed.
Candidates must have 3+ years of Retail Management or Store Operations experience at an Off Price, Big Box, Specialty or medium to large-sized, multi-unit retail organization and be able to work a flexible schedule; including early mornings, nights, weekends, holidaysand required travel, as needed. Candidates must also be able to lift and move boxes weighing up to 40 lbs. and should be comfortable utilizing scheduling and reporting computer software.
…want to work at a fast-growing company with a proven track record of promoting from within
…are excited to deliver great merchandise values to customers every day;
…take pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…are an ambassador in cultivating an inclusive workplace that values diversity;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here! You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlington’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates are also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2023-194929
Address 4011 U.S. Highway 98 N
Zip Code 33809
Workplace Type On-Site
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (1/7/2023 9:35 AM)
Career Site Category Store Management
Position Category Store Management