At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Server Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
As a server, you will deliver exceptional dining experiences by providing safe, friendly and attentive service that makes our guests feel welcome and like they are part of our family. Our servers thrive on making loyal guests by taking them on a tour of Italy through knowledge of food, wine, and our fresh ingredients.
We'd love to welcome you home as our newest server!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23,910.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Upscale casual restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location