Agri Industries, Inc.
This position is responsible for maintaining the parts department, ordering inventory for the department and jobs, overseeing customer communications and relations, receiving payments and documenting transactions in accounting software, maintaining cash box.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Provide service and inventory for the house jobs as well as parts customers
- Manage inventory levels
- Cultivate Vendor relationships for valued purchasing power and lower shipping costs
- Maintain Valley Performance Plus dealership status
- Prepare for and implement yearly inventory audit
- Oversee shipping and receiving of parts, organize and maintain packing slips and PO s and submit to Parts Manager weekly
- Maintain accurate inventory in Accounting Software
- Customer Relations
- Work to obtain and maintain a professional working relationship with customers both at the counter and by phone
- Load customers parts when needed or asked
- Answer phones when needed, be kind and courteous
- Prepare invoices and sales receipts, take cc/check/cash payments as needed
- Maintain a clean and well organized parts department
- Work Hours: All days and hours the parts store is open
- Professional Dress: Agri logo shirts and clean jeans.
- Show Respect to all Customers and Employees
- Communication: 24 hour turn around on all emails, texts or phone call responses.
Minimum Qualifications (Experience/Education):
Parts Assistant must maintain a high level of competency in materials stocked and sold. The Parts Assistant must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a parts department. Parts Assistant must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Employee must have some experience operating accounting software. A minimal understanding of office equipment and computer operations as well as troubleshooting capabilities.
Competencies or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA s):
Must be detail oriented, organized, and capable of multitasking, managing several projects at one time, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to adapt, take direction, and learn new systems and processes as needed. Committed to client satisfaction with a high regard for others and completing tasks on time. Must be proficient in communication skills and demonstrate those skills and abilities.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Daily duties of this job will involve prolonged periods of standing with reasonable amounts of sitting, lifting up to 75 lbs, driving, public interaction, and computer use. Such activities will require sufficient manual dexterity, vision, mobility, clarity of speech, and hearing to effectively perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.