Position: Oracle Applications Analyst
ThatOne Company prides itself on its talented staff. They are a diverse group of developers, consultants, and architects. Our organizational structure is rather flat. Our employees participate in a wide variety of tasks and have a stake in the decision-making process. This variety and lack of rigidity keeps things fresh and interesting.
Our offices have few walls in order to encourage teamwork and collaborative problem solving. We keep ahead of our competition with weekly internal training and subsidized reference materials and courses.
At ThatOne Company we believe in doing everything possible to help our employee/owners reach their full potential. We provide an excellent opportunity to work with We offer a chance to develop new areas of expertise cutting-edge technologies and a chance to develop new areas of expertise. We provide education and training on a regular basis. We live and breathe teamwork and provide an honest supportive work environment.
We work hard, but also believe in having fun. Bowling and happy hours are regular events, but any group activity is fair game. We believe it's important to get outside, breathe fresh air, and enjoy each other's company.
Ownership and Compensation
We provide excellent compensation packages that are at the top of our industry. All of our employees own stock, and we believe in consistently rewarding outstanding achievement with significant cash and/or stock bonuses.
ThatOne Company offers an attractive mix of benefits for individuals and families
- Group medical insurance Select from a variety of Anthem Blue Cross (formerly Blue Cross of California) HMO or PPO plans.
- Vacation Starting full-time employees are eligible for 12 paid personal time off days per year. After 2 years, employees are eligible for 15 personal time off days per year.
- Holidays We recognize ten paid holidays annually.
- Employee Referral Program At ThatOne company, employees are encouraged to refer candidates for new opportunities. If the candidate is hired, referring employee will be awarded $2000 within 45 days of the hire date. Refer candidates who meet the requirements and qualifications to Human Resources.
- Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
- Work site: 5201 Great America Pkwy. Suite 320 Santa Clara, CA 95054-1140
- Job Duties: Examine existing and proposed applications. Plan, develop, test, maintain and document computer applications and apply broad knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems to evaluate user requests for new or modified programs using technologies like Oracle, Oracle Forms Builder/Discoverer/Workflow, XML Publisher, Crystal Reports, Java, Shell Scripting, etc. Formulate plans outlining steps required to develop programs using structured analysis and design. Prepare flowcharts and diagrams to convert specifications into detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into languages processed by computers. Perform code review. Replace, delete and modify codes to correct errors, analyze, review and alter programs to increase operating efficiency and adapt the system to new requirements.
- Minimum Educ/Exp: Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in CS/EE/Eng/Comp Eng or related and five years of progressive, post baccalaureate work experience. Must have at least three years of experience using Oracle, Oracle Forms Builder/Discoverer/Workflow, XML Publisher, Crystal Reports, Java, Shell Scripting, etc
Are you interested?
For more information about joining our perspicacious team, contact us at [email protected]