AV technical producer - Seattle, WA
Job Number:230001383 )
Job Posting: Jan 23, 2023
Job Posting End Date: Feb 6, 2023
Location: US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center
Is this role eligible for remote or hybrid work? : No
Starbucks - Finance and Accounting
Pay Range : $78,400-$117,600/annually
Bonus Eligible : No
Now Brewing – AV technical producer! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As an AV technical producer, you will…
- Support live and broadcasted events with video – You’ll support a broad variety of events. You’ll work with your customers to ensure a flawless event. Your support will include operating Ross video equipment, Panasonic manual cameras, PTZ cameras and lighting. You’ll work with customers to create event specific graphics and you’ll manage presentation materials so that attendees both virtual and in-room have a great experience
- Support live and broadcasted events with audio – Using mainly Yamaha QL mixing consoles you’ll make sure that presenters and audience alike have a great event. You’ll manage audio for in-room attendees, outbound broadcasts, virtual presenters, backup phone lines, captioning partners etc.
- Support production studio audio video – You’ll support a variety of events in the Starbucks production studio using cameras, setting lighting, manipulating sets and managing in-room audio, outbound audio, IFB and more. Support will include Broadcast media interviews, filmed messages, virtual guest speaker spots, podcast interviews and more.
- Plan events with your customers – Using your technical expertise you’ll guide your customers to success with planning and preparation. You’ll help your event owners prepare for meetings with a knowledge of standards, file types, understanding of systems and processes.
- Work as a member of the Starbucks AV team – On the Starbucks AV team you’ll be in a dynamic team that requires flexibility and thinking on your feet. In addition to your daily activities, you’ll need to be able to react and adjust in real time as events and broadcasts are happening. You’ll be working both as a team member fulfilling a role and as a sole operator supporting less complex events and broadcasts. You’ll help create systems to be used in spaces not outfitted with AV broadcast systems both within the corporate office and offsite.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Flexibility to support varying LIVE AV production rolls for events, meetings, and conferences.
- Ability to schedule vendor support services: Camera operator, Sound technician, Real-Time captioning, and Broadcast Support.
- Skill in the operation of multi-channel video switcher sending/receiving several sources (presentation content, video, cameras and more).
- Skill in the operation of audio mixers, with understanding of EQ, microphones, utilization and placement
- Skill in the operation of lighting system with an understanding of lighting fixtures and placement.
- Video & audio editing skills.
- Ability to trouble shoot live system issues and implement back up plans.
- Prepare and support offsite video shoots.
- Assist with presenter preparation/guidance for successful show execution.
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at [email protected]