Customer Project Manager
About this opportunity
Are you a leader with experience in building networks? Are you someone who can manage end to end business with complete control on Operational performance, Profit & Loss management, People leadership & Business growth? Do you currently manage the build and deployment of wireless networks for major carriers and have strong financial management knowledge?
We'd love for you to join our team at Ericsson! We have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative technical environment!
What you will do
- Manage Dedicated Network Projects from end to end including Planning, Execution and Closing of all project activities
- Lead a team of Professionals with varying skillsets including Engineers, Supply and Logistics managers, External Vendors, Field crews, remote support teams
- Manage project financials
- Continuously look for business growth & add on sales opportunities
- Manage Customer relationship and contractual fulfillment
- Work with multiple teams within Ericsson for Business & Strategy alignment
- Work to improve profitability of Dedicated Network projects over time
- Employ automation when it makes financial sense to do so
You will bring
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP Certification (or working towards achieving PMP)
- 5 years of experience delivering projects or leading project teams
- Working exposure & experience with XLPM process
- Ability to create a project plan and manage its execution
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience leading telecom or IT network build out projects
- Experience with software development and dev ops is a plus
- Working understanding of tools such as Global Chronos, SAP, SRM, JIRA
- A personality which exhibits high index on integrity, energy, passion, positive demeanor and driven approach
- Ability to manage difficult customers or challenging situations
- Ability to think creatively and continuously demonstrate innovative approaches to solving problems
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, establish facts and resolve successfully
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve capabilities
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || United States : Texas : Plano