YARD / DELIVERY ASSOCIATE
Work in the yard to assist customers, load products, and deliver and transport materials to customer sites.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greet customers, provide customer service and handle customer concerns and issues as they arise.
- Stock, restock, and organize products, materials, and supplies.
- Pull and prepare products, materials, or supplies for loading.
- Load and appropriately secure products, materials, or supplies.
- Verify order details and deliver orders to the specified destinations.
- Maneuver vehicles safely into loading/unloading positions.
- Maintain service, inspection, and safety logs.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of Bloedorn fleet vehicles.
- Maintain a clean yard environment, free of trash, weeds, and obstacles.
- Operate a forklift and/or non-motorized material handling equipment to load/unload materials.
- Observe and enforce compliance with Bloedorn programs and procedures.
- Attend and participate in Bloedorn-sponsored training, when required.
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or tasks.
Yard / Delivery Associates must:
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, background screen, and Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Pass an annual MVR thereafter.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Have basic math and measurement skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Yard / Delivery Associates will:
- Work in outdoor weather conditions and subject to temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, mechanical parts, and increased noise, dust, and vibration levels.
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, push, crouch, or kneel.
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, hear, and lift up to 100 pounds.
Apply at 1551 Stillwater Avenue, Cheyenne, WY, or email an application to Blake Herbst at [email protected]
Bloedorn Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status by applicable law.