Vape City is seeking Sales Associates to welcome customers, guide them through the products, answer questions, and make sure guests have a pleasant experience through excellent customer service. An ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is punctual, reliable, and has a knack for building relationships.
Salary: $10 per hour starting
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Benefits: Essential healthcare after 60 days
- Welcoming and engaging with customers
- Directing customers to merchandise
- Exercising superior knowledge of our products
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- Drafting and submitting a variety of reports
- Stocking showcases and making note of inventory levels.
- Contributing to daily sales goals, helping to increase on a regular basis
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers
- Cleaning, organizing, and sanitizing the store and products during periods of low foot traffic
- Excellent verbal communication
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Search terms: Retail, vape, smoke, sales, customer service, cashier, entry level, associate
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $10.00/hour.
About Vape City: Established in 2012, Vape City has come a long way in becoming one of the most favored vape shops around, with more than 50 locations throughout the state of Texas. We are open 24/7 and offer all of the best brands! APPLY TODAY!
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.