Architect - Juba, South Sudan
EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success
EverWatch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
The Architect functions as the project architect, providing OBO/Juba a full range of critical architectural and construction quality assurance and management and technical oversight of the Juba NEC Project. The incumbent is responsible for performing technical inspections, monitoring the contractor's quality control program, and reviewing project drawings and specifications to ensure compliance. This position is established to support and assist OBO/Juba in ensuring the completion of the project in accordance with contract requirements
- An Architecture degree from an accredited university in the United States and a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience required A Professional Engineering License (PE) is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Knowledge of International Codes required
- Professional Engineering registration is preferred
- Overseas experience is preferred