The Erosion Company
The Erosion Company (TEC) is currently hiring a Construction Work. TEC is the largest and most experienced contractor in providing comprehensive erosion control services, specialty materials, forestry, and other site clean-up services to clients throughout the Southeast. TEC offers excellent pay based on experience and great long-term career potential for top performers!
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards, including the proper use of machinery and equipment.
- Load and unload materials.
- Follow instructions from crew leaders.
- Remove, fill, compact and prepare the terrain.
- Install silt fencing and erosion control blankets using a variety of hand tools.
- Assist fellow crew members.
- Perform site clean-up and reload leftover materials after the job assignment is complete.
- Act as a spotter for vehicles as required.
- Physically able to walk, bend, squat, and lift to 50 lbs.
- Work under inclement weather conditions such as rain, heat, and
- At least six months of prior experience in the construction field.
- Ability to operate small machinery such as Bobcat, a plus.
Work is available immediately for qualified candidates!
Overtime is available during peak season.
Health Insurance is available.
This organization participates in E-Verify / Equal Opportunity Employer.