Date: Nov 25, 2022
City: Anchorage, AK
Contract type: Full time
Posted: Nov 24, 2022
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge of Apple products? We’re looking for people who get great satisfaction from helping people develop lifelong relationships with Apple every day. The Apple Store is a retail environment like no other — uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences. As an Expert, whether you work full-time or part-time, you introduce people to the exciting world of Apple, having meaningful interactions, offering customized solutions, and turning curious visitors into loyal customers. With a deep understanding of Apple products and services, you spend time mentoring team members and serving as a role model for your team. Both full-time and part-time jobs are available
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products, and the ability to quickly learn about new products.
- Proven experience in sales and technology solutions, as well as in developing customer loyalty.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences — no matter what the situation.
You’re a leader in sales, product knowledge, and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers. But you also know how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest — and ownership. As new products and initiatives emerge, you’re the first to learn, share, and inspire your team members through approachability and action. You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements
Education & Experience
- You’re passionate about Apple, and you inspire and educate others about all that Apple has to offer.
- You can set the standard for Apple’s unique style of service through words and action.
- You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You can serve as an engaging role model to Specialists.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to own shares of Apple stock, because all Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, as well as a discount when purchasing Apple stock if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive other benefits: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
For information about pay, if you are interested in roles located in one of our Colorado or New York locations click here to select a store and view pay information.
Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.