Analyst Relations (AR) Manager
Software is our craft and our passion. At Zoho, we create beautiful software to solve business problems. We believe that software is the ultimate product of the mind and the hands
But as much as we love building beautiful software, we think our people and company culture are our most important assets. Our engineers spend years mastering their craft , bringing together decades of engineering expertise to produce a real work of art. When you choose Zoho, you get more than just a single product or a tightly integrated suite. You get our commitment to continuous refinement and to improving your experience. And you get our relentless devotion to your satisfaction
What we do
Zoho produces cloud-based solutions for small, medium, and large businesses. Over the past 20 years, our portfolio has grown from a single online word-processing tool to a comprehensive suite of apps that covers an industry-leading range of use cases. With 40+ products on offer—and even more in the pipeline—Zoho is a powerful, integrated business management system.
Who we are
Zoho isn't your average tech company. Privately held and deeply committed to solving problems through global collaboration, our organization believes in experimentation, iteration, and following your instincts. With US headquarters in Austin, TX and global headquarters in Chennai, India (as well as offices in Silicon Valley, Mexico, Singapore, Japan, China, and the Netherlands ) we work across timezones, continents, languages and cultures to share Zoho's message with stakeholders, employees, and users on six continents.
What we're looking for
Our PR team is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to oversee our successful and quickly-growing analyst initiatives.
The successful candidate will have
Corporate communications experience
- Hands-on analyst relations experience
- Professional references
- Pre-existing relationships with SaaS influencers and research analysts
- Experience building AR programs for specific product teams
- Experience guiding product leadership on analyst interactions, from start to finish
- Experience participating in formal vendor evaluations (including but not limited to Marketscapes, Waves and Magic Quadrants)
- A clear understanding of the significance and purpose of AR for marketing, corporate, and company strategy
The AR Manager will be responsible for
Building and managing AR programs for specific product teams, and verticals, including setting up inquiries, briefings, making decisions on evaluations and executing on evaluations such as MarketScapes, Waves and Magic Quadrants
- Working closely with global corporate communications teams to build and support analyst relations programs in each region
- Partnering with product marketers, product managers, corporate marketing, and PR to determine the best AR strategies to support specific news and milestones
- Producing quarterly communications to Zoho's large volume of analyst and influencer contacts to keep them abreast of major news and upcoming relevant events
- Partnering with corporate communications team to execute annual analyst events and Zoholics across the globe
- Proactively sharing critical research with Zoho leadership and key product teams
- Serving as a key voice for Zoho in front of global influencers and research analysts
- Maintaining a steady rhythm of communications with key influencers and analysts
- Occasional travel, international and domestic
The AR Manager position comes with a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) as well as generous benefits.
Zoho Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law
Successful applicants undergo a standard background check and demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States
This is an in-office position with the possibility of some remote work.