Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it's second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food.
This position contributes to the development and management of improved broad-based compensation programs through client-facing consulting and delivery of solutions that allow us to successfully recruit, motivate and engage general, skilled, and administrative/technical (hourly) labor pools. Gathers data and performs analysis to resolve complex problems.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides client-facing compensation consulting & training to HR and business leads on broad-based compensation including job documentation, evaluation, analysis, and classification; market pricing; and incentive plan design, implementation and administration.
- Supports typical compensation processes (salary range development; merit administration; incentive accrual and payments).
- Develops and deploys tools (dashboards, databases, macros, training, models, etc.) to facilitate compensation program administration.
- Completes 3rd party and government salary and total rewards surveys. Maintains and organizes salary survey data utilizing PayScale’s MarketPay tool.
- Identifies, develops and distributes relevant reports to support business leaders in making decisions related to labor costs.
- Special projects as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Business or Human Resources.
2+ years of professional level Compensation experience. Advanced Excel skills.
Food Industry compensation experience.
Experience with: PayScale’s MarketPay tool; SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Module; Visual Basic for Applications (Excel). Database design and maintenance.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.