Wendy's - WTCWend Inc
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Wanna lead a team committed to bringing it every single day? As a Wendy's GM:
- You're in charge of all people and operations for a Wendy's restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and your team members to do it right for our customers every day and night. No phoning it in - well, unless DoorDash is calling.
- You and your team treat customers like family. Great food, great service, great everything is what keeps them coming back.
- You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right, and make sure every shift is better than the last.
- You give and take direction like a pro.
- This one's a no-brainer: you're in charge of increasing store sales and profit goals.
- Whether you started out as a Crew Member or you're coming from another foodservice organization, you believe in Wendy's and are glad to be a part of our family
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of three to four years of experience leading people, even better if you did it in a foodservice environment.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college experience or military background? Tell us that, too).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of food safety procedure and standards.
- Flexible work availability.
You're willing and able to:
- Travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as needed.
- Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to life 25 to 50 pounds.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset and understand restaurant equipment from a grill to registers and computers.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn't one size fits all and our job opportunities aren't either.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LBGTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of their jobs.