Sprint Waste Services LP
Date: 1 week ago
City: Houston, TX
Contract type: Full time
The Tire Technician is responsible for tire maintenance, repair, service and inventory management.
- Perform all necessary tire repairs, dismounts, and mounts of all tires at shop locations & field service calls.
- Check in, code and tag all tire inventory.
- Help monitor tire inventory.
- Maintain and secure shop, as well as keep it neat and clean.
- Maintain all tire department equipment in safe working order and report all problems and breakage to management.
- Assist mechanics with equipment set-up and other related department duties
- Enter work orders into the shop tracking system, TMT
- Perform other tasks as assigned, including but not limited to, delivering trucks to and from other branch locations and picking up parts
Skills / Other Requirements
- TIA Certification preferred
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- At least 3 months of relevant commercial truck service experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to work scheduled shifts and overtime as needed