Commercial Lines Associate Account Manager
World Insurance Associates
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
This position is for an Account Executive with responsibilities related to client management and retention.
- Effectively manage a high volume book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional communication
- Handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing and new policies. This includes marketing of renewal business
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy
- Complete loss/claim analysis and summaries
- Five years Commercial Account Management or Commercial Underwriting experience required at minimum
- Property & Casualty License required
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, required
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Associate's Degree or equivalent industry experience, preferred