BUSINESS DEVELOPER MANAGER
DG Pinnacle Funding
WHY ARE WE
WE GOT THE 3 C's
We have created an unique setup for your success
Our years of experience in the industry give us a clear advantage to support your growth
Our set up is ideal to exploit your abilities and earn the amount you rightfully deserve
TRAINING AND MENTORSHIP
BIGGEST PRODUCT DIVERSITY
BRANCH EXPANSION OPPORTUNITY
Essential Job Functions:
- Works directly with individual MLOs, as well as with Branch and Sales Managers to identify and establish direct marketing campaigns.
- Works with Branch and Sales Managers to implement and follow best practices to optimize branch production
- Will Implement pro-active efforts to retain MLOs, and Sales and Branch Managers.
- Will establish constant communications with Branch Support staff to maximize production within the Branches
- Implement and monitor effective recruiting and hiring campaigns.
- Develop and implement recruitment objectives.
- Stays up to date and well informed of all local, state, and federal regulations as it pertains to the mortgage lending industry
- Will coach on practice management, sales and business-building techniques that will help MLOs and Sales and Branch Managers efficiently grow their business.
- Will Help MLOs, Sales and Branch Managers to achieve goals (i.e., client engagement) and process metrics (i.e., pipeline management)
- Will Develop client communication strategies, leveraging marketing techniques and creating a compelling and compliant digital presence
- Review, analyze, and evaluate detailed business and functional requirements, documentation, process flows to contribute to the development of project plans.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, as a mortgage sales recruiter preferred.
- Deep knowledge of residential real estate and mortgage lending business
- Four-year college degree in business, finance, or related field
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and track record of high performance
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and leverage influence at all levels
- Proven business development record, with ability to conceptualize and implement effective new business strategies
- Expert negotiation skills
Education and Experience:
- Previous Mortgage Lending Business or sales experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Finance and Business Administration graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual (English – Spanish) preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration:
- National and state MLO licenses are a plus
- Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Required)
- NMLS (Preferred)
- Miami, FL
Job Type: Full-time