Financial Services Representative - Reno, NV
Have a passion for helping people? When you choose a career as a Financial Services Representative, you will inspire better financial futures while being an integral part of a team that is the face of Fidelity. You will impact the branch culture by taking incoming calls, introducing service offerings and encouraging long-lasting positive relationships, while we support you with ongoing paid training to help you get your Series 7 &63.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- A natural passion for helping people, customer service, phone, or financial services experience will prepare you for this role
- You are a flexible, self-motivated teammate with a can-do approach who brings energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is an excellent addition to your experience but not required, we will provide you the training you need to be successful
- We will support you through structured learning and study opportunities that allow you to acquire your Series 7 & 63 licenses quickly.
The Purpose of Your Role
Our associates have rewarding interactions with clients while providing a world class client experience. When on the phone, you’ll assist clients with a broad range of requests from answering questions about their account balances to guiding them to the appropriate resources that meet their needs. When working with clients in-person, you’re the subject matter specialist for all walk-in transactions, as you find opportunities to deepen relationships
The Skills You Bring
- You are eager to learn and build your career in the financial service industry
- Committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience, you take initiative and surpass expectations
- You have superb interpersonal skills, remarkable attention to detail and enjoy managing multiple tasks at once
- Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your "go to" attributes
Our Investments in You
We believe our greatest advantage is our people. While you grow your career at Fidelity, you’ll experience a top-notch onboarding program with customized coaching to help you develop and be great in-person, as well, as over the phone. Our robust training will put you on a proven career path that streamlines your growth through our wealth management network, developing the skills to have meaningful conversations with clients. You will not fail due to a lack of training or onboarding!
The Value You Deliver
- A key member of the team, you are offering support to Fidelity’s most valuable clients daily, directly impacting the success of the business
- Engaging with customers, responding to inquiries and providing product and service level guidance, you will help increase customer dedication and build relationships
- After training, you’ll process equity transactions, mutual funds, and fixed-income trades
- The goal remains consistent for all interactions, both in-person, and over the phone: help customers feel more confident, make clearer decisions, and achieve their own financial dreams!
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Accounts Receivable Clerk, Bookkeeper, and Staff Accountant and others in the Accounting and Finance to apply.