Outside Sales Representative
Applied Industrial Technologies
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY WITH A GREAT CULTURE AND A RICH HISTORY OF SUCCESS? OUTSIDE SALES ROLE IN MN-LOCAL AND EXISTING TERRITORY~
Our company culture is friendly, fun with healthy competition and rewards. At Applied Industrial, we offer integrity, inclusion, and career advancement. Individual contributorship and ideas are encouraged and welcomed.
FCX Performance/a company under Applied Industrial Technologies is the premier distributor of highly engineered valves, instruments, pumps and lifecycle services to MRO and OEM customers across diverse industrial and process end markets.
As an Outside Sales Representative with Simone Engineering/a subsidiary of FCX Performance, you will grow your territory (and your earnings!) by bringing in new business and developing repeat business relationships within your existing accounts. This will require that you call on engineers, maintenance and others to determine their needs through a consultative approach.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve sales and profit goals by developing and retaining existing customers and by opening new business.
- Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services.
- Organize and conduct training sessions for customers.
- Complete reports regarding itineraries, expenses, sales calls, leads, and other related matters.
Why Join Us?
There is a reason Applied Industrial has been named a Best Workplace 20 times. Applied has earned the Outstanding Employer Support award from the US Navy, and we are a GSA approved vendor. In addition to a base pay, commissions, allowances and all the benefits you would expect from an industry leader you will also enjoy:
A LASTING CAREER – Career paths are available in sales, operations, or management.
- Professional development and training.
- Great work/life balance.
- Minimum of 1 year outside industrial sales experience with a tangible product.
- Knowledgeable with valves, pumps, instrumentation; flow control products is a bonus!
- Proven experience and success in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory.
- Mechanical aptitude!
- Profit 21or similar ERP system knowledge is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) required.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded! Apply now for immediate consideration!
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.