Medical Director Veterinarian Role J185723
Global Talent Partners
A fantastic practice in Midland, TX is looking for a Medical Director Veterinarian to join their team!
- Full-Time Veterinary Care
- High Quality Small and Senior Animal Medicine - comprehensive wellness and preventive care
- Surgery including spays/neuters and more
- Internal Medicine
- And many more
Package & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Sign-on/Retention Bonus DOE!
- 401K plan with company match & 100% paid life insurance
- Healthcare Benefits including dental, vision, and 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental, vacation and sick time
- Continued Professional Development: CE Allowance & Paid CE Days
- Opportunities to participate in Clinical Studies program
- Innovative associate health benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- And much more!
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- A true commitment to practicing excellent patient care
- Understand and apply the importance of client experience
- Possess skills in medicine, surgery and dentistry
- A team building ethic
- Ability to maintain accurate medical records
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Medical Director Veterinarian job in Midland, TX, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on +1 (786) 7060905
Click here to view more Veterinarian Jobs