Head of Retail Recruitment
At a Glance:
This position can be based in Portland, OR, Los Angeles, CA, or New York City, NY
We are looking for someone who thinks differently to help design and execute a global recruitment structure for our Retail operations that will keep up with our ambitious growth plans. On is at the beginning of building an industry leading retail presence globally with a unique take on what it means to be the first connection between our fans and our brand. We want to create an experience that is human-centric, creating ‘Wow’ moments for candidates whilst also delivering exceptional hires at scale in the competitive world of retail.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- You will own recruiting efforts for our global Retail business, developing a deep understanding of our goals and build a team to achieve these across Europe, North America and APAC
- You will work closely with our retail leadership team to define the recruitment structure and hiring process that can deliver exceptional hires
- You will bring innovative new approaches to automation and recruitment within retail
- You will design and implement training and development programs for our store teams to deliver consistent quality with a human-centric hiring experience
- You will build, coach and develop a talented team of recruiters
- You will be expected to understand trends in the market and be hands-on, responsible for end to end recruiting on certain executive positions
- You will work together with your colleagues across the global Talent team and participate in or drive multiple strategic Talent projects outside of your core role
- You are passionate about recruiting and would go the extra mile to ensure a high-touch, 'wow' experience at every stage
- You have 5+ years of “hands on” recruiting experience and at least 2+ years experience leading a high performing team
- No challenge is too big for you, you have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving and are quick in finding solutions
- You have a very strong strategic mindset and enjoy building and maintaining relationships
- You enjoy creating a supportive team environment and sharing your expertise and insights to coach and develop individuals
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.