Customer Service Representative I
When you join DIRECTV, you’ll be a part of a team that’s supporting our customers from the front lines. Whether it’s connecting them to the latest technology or getting them plugged into our world-class services, your work will create connections and support our mission of taking entertainment to the next level. It’s an opportunity to showcase your customer experience expertise and represent our company as the face of our brand. So, if you’re up for delivering the future, we’re up for providing you with a bundle of opportunities for success.
What you’ll do
- You will handle customer service calls ranging from billing and payments to plan changes and upgrades.
- You'll play a vital role in enabling first call resolution in a constantly evolving environment using a variety of tools and technology.
- While you offer solutions and resolve issues, you will work to transition each call to a sales opportunity; working to meet daily and monthly sales goals.
- Your consultative approach to customers needs will deliver personalized recommendations of DIRECTV products and services.
- Ability to work specific job assignments which may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required. Current office hours: 6:55am-9:00pm, Monday-Friday and Saturday or Sunday.
What you’ll need
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Call Center experience
- Advanced typing/keyboarding skills
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a desire to close the deal on sales.
- An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance
Complete and participate in all training as dictated by needs of the business (i.e., in all areas within the broad duties of general customer care). Initial training is 8 weeks and the training hours are: Monday-Friday, 6:55am-3:25pm.
Complete and participate in on-the-job training, as determined by the Company.
This position comes with competitive compensation from $15.54 to $17.36 per hour to new hire employees! You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks, employees can choose one of the services below at a free or discounted rate:
- Free DIRECTV Premier Package with free installation (this includes free HBO Max, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, & NFL Sunday Ticket Max)
- Free DIRECTV STREAM Premier Package (this includes HBO Max, Epix, Starz NBA League Pass,) and unlimited cloud DVR
- 25% off AT&T Cell Phone Service
At DIRECTV, meeting our customers’ needs plays an important role in our success – but your ability to provide them with best-in-class service is even more critical. We’re offering an opportunity to work at the frontlines of our company, connecting customers in your community with the best in tech and entertainment. Whether it’s upgrading services or installing our products, your impacts will be felt by customers far and wide. There’s no better time to join our team. So, what do you say? Are you ready to deliver the future of entertainment?
DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, & local laws.